Categories Site Actions X

HomeForumsMobileBest reward generating android apps of 2015

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nick June 26, 2015 at 9:06 PM.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jmc92
    jmc92
    Keymaster

Here is a list of android based apps that actually work, if you work with them.
    If you fall under the category of unemployed and occasionally to often bored, these apps may make the difference.
    You could probably work up enough to cover the little things like broken cords or new memory sticks.
    Pretty useful in this day an age. All of these have been tested over a 6 month period, and are completely legal when used according to the rules, and all of them work to give out rewards.

So here goes:

1. Lucktastic This game makes the top of the list.
      Each day you’re given a set of scratch cards, a day set and a night set. If you do these daily, you have a small chance of winning 1$ to 5000$ dollars, and an absolute chance of earning points. These points, when built up, allow you to buy rewards. Such as 50$ Amazon gift cards, target cards, food cards and more.
      (My reward earned: 10$ Target gift card)
    2. ReceiptHog Do you shop? Know somebody who does? I bet you do. And with shopping comes receipts. This one is simple, take a picture of your receipt, bump a couple more buttons, and out it gives 5 to 20 points. (My reward earned: 10$ via PayPal)
    3. Swagbucks Mobile This one makes third. Installing apps, shopping for stuff, watching movie trailers and taking surveys all add up to points. Pretty straight forward. Prizes are usually given within 2 weeks. (My reward earned: three 5$ Target gift cards)
    4. ShopKick A simple way of earning points if you get out and about often. Walk into a store, scan bar codes, rack up points. This one works well according to some friends of mine who zip about here and there, I myself have not earned enough for my selected prize, but perhaps you will.^^
    5. Points2Shop This one would be at the top, but due to recent malfunctions and various sections being disabled, it is now leaning towards the bottom. Nevertheless it makes the list. Surveys are the big point makers on this app now, but I wish you luck on qualifying. In the past 6 months however-
      (My reward earned: 25 dollars worth of stuff from their amazon-linked shop)
    6. Walmart Savings Catcher Now I don’t endorse shopping at Walmart over any other store, but if you shop there, you’ll want to use this app. It price matches your receipts via QR code, against other stores, and then gives you back the money you would have saved if you shopped elsewhere.
      Kind of like pro-active price matching for those of you who participate in that sort of thing.
      So far I’ve made 20$ and note I’ve only used this particular app for about 3 weeks.
      (My reward earned: 20$ Bluebird card valid at Walmart)

That’s a wrap! And in the spirit of these apps, I’ll post my referral code, in case any of you kind people wish to join using it.
    (You’ll get extra stuff too.)

Lucktastichttp://goo.gl/CBaqNQ
    Reciept Hogdrul5590
    Shop Kickhttp://GET.SHOPKICK.COM/HORSERADISH54348
    Swag Buckshttp://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jmchaney92

Good luck and happy earnings 🙂

• This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by jmc92 jmc92.

Testin a sig

Nick
    Keymaster

So overall how much have you made?

Please let me know about any site issues!

jmc92
    jmc92
    Keymaster

80$ all total 🙂

Testin a sig

Nick
    Keymaster

80$ all total :)

that’s legit

Please let me know about any site issues!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.